Things to Pack:
- Laptop computer and charger (strongly recommended). If you are not able to bring a laptop please let us know as soon as possible.
- Cell Phone (strongly recommended). We need to be able to contact students 24/7.
- Spending money (or ATM card). You might want some money for the free day on the weekend, or to buy snacks or non-cafeteria food if you so desire.
- Athletic shoes (for walking around campus)
- Sweatshirt/light jacket (it does get cool at night)
- Personal care and toiletry items
- Flow (computer) paper
- Water bottle
Do NOT Pack:
- Dress/formal attire. Do not bring tournament clothes to camp. We want you to be comfortable at all times.
- Illegal substances, cigarettes, etc.
- Water guns/balloons and other items that lead to shenanigans. VBI reserves the right to confiscate such items.
- Peanuts or snacks that contain peanuts
- Laundry detergent. Students will have access to laundry facilities.
- Umbrella (recommended for Philadelphia location).
- Flip flops or sandals (for showers)
- Additional linens. The University will provide a basic linen package (pillow, sheets, blanket, towel), but students may bring additional items to make them more comfortable.
Students can either self-administer/store prescriptions or they can be stored in the VBI office. We do have a refrigerator available, if necessary. If a student will be bringing medication(s), then parents should indicate on the medical form how the medication(s) ought to be stored.